On July 19th (2 PM – 5 PM CEST) you are invited to embark on an evolutionary journey into the world of photography post-production.
I will be teaching the workshop live over the course of 3 hours, sharing “every trick” I use as well as my complete Lightroom and Photoshop workflow on how I edit wedding images from import to delivering the final “fine art” images. You will have the chance of watching me edit live as well as ask questions during the webinar. The workshop will be available online for 48 hours for those of you who wish to rewatch later. Spaces are limited!
Workshop Investment of $250 USD includes:
- Over 3 hours of live online learning with Ivo Ivanov
- Webinar platform with chat room questions/answers
- Complete walkthrough of Ivo’s editing workflow
- Live demo of Ivo’s editing process, start to finish
- Colour & BW processing
- Every trick that Ivo knows
- Lightroom & Photoshop will be used for this session, and focus will be on editing in Adobe Lightroom (applicable to Adobe Camera Raw) with final polish applied in Adobe Photoshop. General knowledge of Lightroom Develop Module, Photoshop layers and layer masks is benefitial.
In order to attend you will need a good WiFi connection on 19th July (2PM ~ 5PM CEST). Full payment is needed for us to reserve your spot. Our payments provider accepts debit card, credit card, PayPal.